Saturday, May 31, 2008

Hummus Bros

Victoria House
37-63 Southampton Row
London WC1B 4DA

I was out of bread Friday and decided to head to Hummus Bro - a quaint take away or eat in near the British Museum that Kathryn found. I had a regular hummus bowl with the chunky beef, 2 pitas that came with the bowl and a lemonade. I think I loved the lemonade the best - it had a bit of mint and ginger that made it absolutely amazing. The hummus was OK, but I think I've become so accustom to Trader Joe's Mediterranean hummus that without that extra spice I find hummus lacking. It was also a bit odd to have a bunch of other food in the middle of the hummus. The beef itself was delicious (even though I did get a few fatty pieces), but I would have preferred the hummus and beef separate. But I'm probably white bread like that.

No comments: